- UnReidable Chapter 12 – March 2004: Austin, Texas In March 2004 I was unhappily single again. I had no profession, no future, no money, and no purpose. I remember one day I was waiting to cross the street outside my office building at 15th and Congress and a girl approached me, walking in the opposite direction. She asked ‘Don’t I know you?’ I […]
- Scotland on Tour with Vic Galloway – Sons & Daughters in Melbourne Having spent Hogmanay with Vic and Primal Scream in Edinburgh, Sons & Daughters have headed for some summer sunshine in Australia and will be in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth this week. Vic has more on them as well as the only complete listing of every Scottish gig outside the UK.
- Scotland on Tour with Vic Galloway – Edinburgh’s Hogmanay with Primal Scream and Vic Galloway! If you want to be free to do what you want to do, to get loaded and to have a good time this Hogmanay then there is only one place in the world to be – Edinburgh. Once again Vic Galloway will be MC’ing the party, and he has more on the musical line-up featuring […]
- Scottish Bands on Tour This Week with Vic Galloway Sons & Daughters supported The Pixies last night in Glasgow and next weekend they will join Glasvegas to headline the Vena Festival in Poland. Below, Radio Scotland’s Vic Galloway highlights Sons & Daughters as his pick of all the Scottish international gigs this week.
- Vic Galloway On This Weeks Scottish Gigs Around the World Vic picks Dananananaykroyd as the highlight of the many Scottish gigs around the world this week. The ‘Naykroyds are visiting Australia right now for the first time and will be in Sydney on Wednesday and Melbourne on Thursday night. According to Vic they may well be the best live band on the planet right now.
- Sons and Daughters Will Shine at Polish Festival Sons and Daughters will play their only international show this summer at the Co Jest Grane Festival in Warsaw, Poland, later this month. Not unlike Dear Scotland, the band’s latest album “This Gift” unashamedly offers glimpses of a romanticized Scotland; a result of the band spending so much time out of the country, on the road.