- Snow Patrol Headline European Tour Dates Snow Patrol have added more dates to their upcoming European tour to take in Portugal, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France and the Netherlands as a nice little warm up for their gig at Bellahouston Park on June 12th. Full details below along with some of Gary’s favourite viral videos at the moment:
- New Camera Obscura gigs to include Indonesia, Mexico and Coachella Glasgow’s Camera Obscura are in Sydney tonight and the band have just announced new dates in Europe, Asia and North America for the Spring. Highlights include the Coachella Festival in California and a Friday night gig at Emo’s in Austin. Full details and ticket links below as always:
- More Franz Ferdinand dates in Japan and Europe Franz Ferdinand will finish out another massive year with a UK tour, three shows in Japan and then European dates which will see them visit Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria and Russia where they will play at the RAMP Awards. Ticket details below.
- Europe’s Beautiful Future – Primal Scream shows Primal Scream will be in Europe in this summer performing classic songs and newer material from 2008’s album ‘Beautiful Future’. The band recently completed a US tour which included a headline set at the Scottish showcase at SXSW in Austin, Texas. Also on the bill that night were Glasvegas, Camera Obscura, Dananananaykroyd and The Proclaimers.
- Franz Ferdinand Shows in Europe and Japan Franz Ferdinand will play in 14 different European countries this summer and also travel to Japan in support of their 3rd album Tonight:Franz Ferdinand.